Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hayley - Trash the Dress (Part 2 of 2)

A few days after our river session, we headed to the beach to get some more "trash the dress" pics. We spent more time playing on the beach than we did taking pics. We still got some ocean pics, but the water was freezing, and I felt bad for my model, so I took it easy on her. She was a wonderful sport about the whole thing. If nothing else, I know I now have two friends in California. Maybe when they move back to town in 2012, we can revisit the beach on a warmer day, and really get some great stuff.






1 comment:

Marsha said...

My daughter has always been very photogenic - and a great sport (tease) when it came to mischief...glad I got to see sosme of your work. It's good! I like to give you a call and set up a 'tea party' or 'playing dress up' photo session with all five of my granddaughters as your photo subjects.