Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jennifer and Andrei

This year I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of my first niece, Jennifer. I can't begin to tell you how old I felt this particular weekend. I vividly remember the day she was born, and now she is all grown up, and a married woman. I could not believe that my brother, Greg, held it together so well. I expected buckets of tears, but he managed to control his emotions, even though I am sure he was crying inside. I almost teared up several times, but never cried, which may be a good thing, since a lot of people I do not know may have been confused as to why the Wiseman family hired a crying photographer. This was my first time meeting Andrei. He seems to be a super guy, and I know he will make Jen very happy. Congrats you two, and thanks for letting me be involved.




No comments: